Saturday, October 1, 2011

I've Been Published - My Very First Time

 
 Sky Blue








My very favorite jewelry magazine is Stampington's Belle Armoire Jewelry I am amazed at the wonderful pieces I see there every quarter.  So, on a whim, I submitted four of my own creations, and was surprised when I received an email, about a week later, saying my work would be featured in an upcoming issue.  That was March.  The pieces came out in the Fall issue.  I could hardly wait to see the results.  Wonderful!  They took my simple little watch works and made them look really special.  What fun!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Brenda. What exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an honor! Your Sky Blue necklace is so creative. I've always liked looking at your creations. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Betsy. Your blog is a great inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete