Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day Two on a One Day Process

The stones on the left are freeform Amazonite. I just love the color and think it will go well with the turquoise jade I used yesterday with the hand formed links.  Also in the foreground, wired and ready to go, are three lovely Czech glass crystals in a deeper shade of blue with a bit of green.  The small white beads on the right are white crystal gemstones.  Also today I finished the steel clasp.  It was formed around an old brass bullet casing my friend gave me, since I don't have a pair of bailing pliers. 

Here are three of the freeform Amazonite stones wired, the end of a string of white crystal beads, and a cross I may work into the design. 
So I have worked about 4 hours already on this necklace. 
Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment