Saturday, November 7, 2009

Vintage Santa Framed!


I just love this vintage Santa, so I transferred his picture to cloth and framed him!  This is such a simple card to make and I think it looks complicated.  I just layered the card with black paper, designer paper, a strip of ribbon, a frame and the Sweet Santa backed with black.  I popped him us one level and added the pearls.  Voila!  A card ready to send out in just a few days.  Chrismas is only 48 days away. 

Paper: Cloud9Design, Bazzill black
Diecuts: Spellbinders Frameabilities Classic Frame
Embellishments: Wal-Mart black velvet ribbon, Kaiser pearls, my own Santa on muslin.

Enjoy!
B

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Thank you so much for your nice comment in my blog:) "God jul" is norwegian for "Merry Christmas". I just forgot to translate it in my post!!

    Your vintage Santa card is beautiful. I love that frame and the Santa, of course:)

    Hanne:)

    ReplyDelete